Are you an expert in esports, extreme sports, MMA and pop culture?
Do you have an attention to detail?
Are you able to develop enduring relationships through online/virtual communications?
Can you excel as an individual performer as well as a team player?
Do you have a reputation of credibility and reliability?
If so, End Game Talent is looking for a Sales Coordinator to perform market analysis, build sales presentations, compile and analyze data, and help to identify and generate new business opportunities for the sales team. You will be working closely with the Director of Sales and our Talent Management team to help close new business deals and ensure client satisfaction. The ideal candidate would have desire and motivation to work hard and grow within the company.
To be successful in this position, you will possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Expert interpersonal skills and ability to foster long term relationships
- A thorough understanding of streaming and the content creation industry.
- Ability to make decisions based on sound knowledge, research, and understanding of the talent’s abilities and strengths
- Basic marketing analytics knowledge
End Game Talent was founded in 2018 by gaming and sports industry veterans. The firm's focus is on 360 management, diversity initiatives, influencer campaigns, game developer programs and content licensing - end game solutions for reaching millennials and generation Z.
Why you love this job:
We are not a typical company that sells goods. Instead we sell our team's collective brainpower, expertise and time. We are committed to investing in our team and supporting their personal and professional development. We are passionate about the esports and extreme sports industry and we come to work every day with the intent to create positive change in our industry and in the lives of those around us.
As a team member, you will receive:
- Competitive salary and generous bonus programs
- An atmosphere of accountability, positivity, and creativity
- Generous vacation policy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Group Life and AD&D
- Snacks and company gaming events
- Ability to Work from Home in response to COVID 19 health mandates
As End Game Talent’s Online Talent Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Create and optimize sales presentation materials and performance briefs
- Source new sales opportunities through lead identification and capture
- Develop strong relationships quickly and consistently
- Communicate effectively with talent, clients, and BD and Marketing management.
- Meet assigned expectations for profitability
- Maintain a high degree of credibility and influence inside and outside the company, predicated on consistency, reliability, and ethics.
- Ensure high partner satisfaction ratings in line with company goal