Are you are well connected and thrive on developing business relationships?
Do you have the hunger to succeed and succeed against all odds?
Are you an over-achiever who likes to share wins with your team?
Do you have amazing business sense and an insatiable need to drive profitability while creating value for clients?
If so, End Game Talent is looking for a Director of Sales to build and lead our sales and business development team with the goal of generating improved revenues month-over-month and year-over-year. The ideal candidate is a self-starting professional with managerial experience and a proven track record in sales. In this role you will be calling upon your business connections and showing how End Game Talent’s streaming media campaigns yield unmatched value for clients, content creators and communities.
To be successful in this position, you will possess:
- Strong prospecting skills and ability to close deals
- Excellent leadership practices and an ability to motivate team members
- Exceptional business acumen and decision-making ability
- Successful sales track record and history of dealing in marketing campaigns
- At least 10 years' extensive experience in sales, marketing, advertising and/or brand management
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing mix types with special focus on non-linear channels and social media
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Reputation of effective collaboration and strategic thinking
- Strong general business and marketing understanding, including performance measurements for demand-gen campaigns, media analytics and finance.
End Game Talent was founded in 2018 by gaming and sports industry veterans. The firm's focus is on 360 management, diversity initiatives, influencer campaigns, game developer programs and content licensing. These are the end game solutions that make us uniquely effective at reaching millennials and generation Z.
Why you love this job
We are not a typical company that sells goods. Instead we sell our team's collective brainpower, expertise, and time. We are committed to investing in our people and supporting their personal and professional development. We are passionate about the esports, gaming and extreme sports industries, and we come to work everyday intent on creating positive change in our industry and in the lives of those around us.
As a team member, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- An atmosphere of accountability, positivity, and creativity
- Generous vacation policy
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Group life insurance and AD&D
- Snacks and company gaming events
- Ability to work from home in response to COVID-19 health mandates
As End Game Talent’s Director of Sales, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals and update company President of your progress
- Establish a referral network and find ways to maximize value from those connections
- Forecast projected sales with accuracy
- Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to our sales strategy in response to competitor’s changes
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Attend networking events
- Build trust and long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop ways to improve experiences and build brand loyalty